Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 30 : Time flies fast

It has been thirty straight days, I’ve been posting my thoughts here in my 1 million in 90 days challenge. Honestly, I’m on my way to greatness though I haven’t earned anything with monetary value yet (aside from my active income).

This post will just contain what happened since then.

First, my mind was opened to a vast learning and earning opportunities. I have read four books in one month. I’ve read one minute millionaire and cash in a flash both from Mark Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen. I’ve read my first ever marketing books, all marketers are story tellers and meatball sundae by Seth Godin. I learned various internet marketing videos in the internet.

Second, I aligned myself of my career as an internet marketer. I created a Godwhispers page as a start (targeting of 200 fans by August 1 – four days of existence). I even sent Bo Sanchez an email to ask for his permission with this one. He replied and gave it a go signal. So what’s the statistics? Currently it has 96 fans, half way to go and one day left. My goal is to practice viral marketing in facebook. I need your help! 

For the remaining next sixty days, here’s my plan.

I’ll continue in creating viral messages. I’ll be promoting events, I’ll be creating my own website that will contain a lot of how to’s in the internet (I’m thinking of doing this in a tagalong version). The purpose of this one is for Filipinos to become aware that there’s a lot of earning and learning opportunities online. I’ll be using my handy dandy Camtasia.

To be aligned with the things I wanted to do, I’ll be pursuing another career. I will be an internet marketer and I’ll be discussing it to my boss on Monday. Please pray for me to have this job post.

Next 60 days, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment