Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 28 : Rant!

For the next two days, 29th and 30th day of July, I’ll be out of the office. We will be having our annual planning conference in Taal Vista. So bear with me if you’ll not see any post on this blog for tomorrow. I’ll do my very best to create a journal tomorrow even though the schedule will be tight. Who knows, anything can happen.

With this planning conference, each team and group are required to do some pre-work. We started doing it since last week and thank God it is finished (we’ll just present it tomorrow or on Friday).

Meetings after meetings were held just to finish the powerpoint presentations of each group.  I was assigned to create two powerpoint presentation, one for our group and the other own for my team.  

This does not excite me. Powerpoint presentation forced me to put a lot of texts in one slide. Long meetings mean long unproductive time. I should have finished a lot of my operational tasks. I should have got home early for the past couple of days. I should have written very nice articles for my blog (which is quite overdue). I should have promoted my facebook page enough. Sigh.

Good thing I have a nice stress reliever in the beautiful form of Edel who made my day by being so sweet and kind and understanding.

I appreciate her presence more and more.

By the way, today is our fourth year and 7th month anniversary.

I guess, I need to go to sleep.

See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment