Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 23: Our Online Business

For the past couple of days, we’ve been reading a lot of books. As far as I can remember I read almost three books in three weeks time. It’s a bit slow you might say but I like to note that I’m still have my Monday to Friday work, my blog posts daily, my daily conversations with my family, my weekend activities and preparations to my first ever Internet Marketing Workshop event. Starting on Sunday, I’ll be reading my fourth book for the 90 day challenge. It is about internet marketing, a book form Seth Godin entitled Meatball Sundae. From the stories I’m hearing from Edel, I know it’ll definitely help us a lot.

I developed a technique to fast read a book. How? When buying, always buy two books at a time with the same thickness or size. Since you have two books, decide which book you’re going to read then have a bookworm buddy (preferably your partner in life or someone you can trust and has the same reading speed as you) who will borrow the other book that you have bought. By the way, the books must also be on the same genre so that story telling (exchange of ideas) will complement each other.

This happened today. It feels like, I’m reading meatball sundae when in fact I’m reading All Marketers are liars. Well these two books are great match for what I want to pursue. Thanks to Tito Tony.

Speaking on what we will be pursuing, we will be devoting our time, energy and resources to find enough materials for us to become an internet marketer. We will be focusing our attention to social media. We will be marketing an affiliate product which is close to our hearts and which helped us a lot in so many ways.
We’re targeting it to be launched next week. We’ll read more stuff for the meantime. Here’s the plan, we will be looking out for techniques on how to sell online through the use of social media. We’ll do the research until Friday. Saturday or Sunday in our Starbucks Experience (with Edel) we will discuss the steps we’ll do. Then on the first Monday of August, we will be creating materials for that one. Then as soon as we completed it, we’ll launch it.

Watch out for it. I’ll be updating you every step of the process.

For the mean time, here’s something worth sharing about social media. This sets of video helped me understand what social media is all about and how we can maximize it for our business.

See you on tomorrow’s post.

2 comments:

  1. Go Elvin! Social Media Marketing is a whole new world to me. GodBless! and teach me how to do if you've found out how. hahaha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure.. We'll dominate both worlds. :D We have great materials. I'll explain it to you on Tuesday.. :D

    ReplyDelete