Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 32 : Stressed or Blessed

I missed writing day 31 on this blog. My head was aching last night until this morning. Due to lack of sleep I guess. Good thing I’m back to writing. I really missed writing my thoughts down. It’s kinda automatic for me. Well, it has been one straight month I’m writing my thoughts down. Before I could not think that was possible but here I am, doing the impossible before.

I thank Tito Tony for that. I thank Tito Tony for introducing me to this 90 day challenge. It really pushes me to the limits (more or less).

Anyway, on this post, I’ll discuss to you my rant for the past couple of days. You see, I’m starting to be stressed out because of my job. Too much frustration I guess. I have this project wherein I’m tasked to lead the data validation of our inventory system. Other markets are willing to help me except for Philippines. I don’t know why, they don’t want to help me (themselves) to fix the problem. Everytime I talk to them, it feels like I’m the bad guy. I’m the bad guy because it is a hopeless case. From what I’m seeing, they don’t like the system because they could not change the details posted on that report.

For months, I’ve been trying to convince them that I’m just trying to help them.  

I’m starting to lose my patience.

I’m starting to be stressed out.

Good thing, God sent me an angel. The angel enlightened me and told me that I don’t need to be stressed out because I’m blessed. I’m blessed with my work.

I even got this message from Godwhispers

Each day, you have only two options: To be stressed or to be blessed. Stress and trust cannot co-exist together. If you’re stressed, then it means you don’t trust. If you trust, then you won’t be stressed.

Trust me,
God

P.S. When you’ve done all you can, and the problem is still staring at you, just turn everything to me. Like a child, tell me, “Lord, I’ve reached a point of incompetence”. And then sit back, relax, and watch me move.

I thank God for the reminder. I’ll trust him more.

I’m working tomorrow because I’m blessed,


PS. In case you haven’t like the page Godwhispers, please do so. I’m 50 people away from my target fans until August 1, 2010. Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment