Friday, July 9, 2010

A Journey to The $1 Million in 90 Days Challenge: Day 9 – Key Learnings for the week

Here are the things I learned this week.

What we focus on grows. I realized that I’m focusing my attention to the wrong things people are doing. I recognize their mistakes more often as compared to the right things that they do. That’s why most of the time, I feel frustrated, I lack patience, and blame them for doing the things they do (or the things they don’t do). I learned that I need to shift my mindset to focus on the things that are worthy of praise. I need to be grateful. I need to be patient and I need to be more understanding. In short, I need to focus on the positive trait of others as well as my positive responses.

Mentors are all around us. I learned this one from the One Minute Millionaire book. There are no accidents. God placed us on a particular place at a particular time in a group of certain individuals for us to learn something that is very useful for our success. This just shows that God is a generous God. He uses every moment of our life for us to learn something new. He is constantly sending angels for us to grow in the form of people, trials, books, events etc. In order to see them, we need to open our eyes and focus on the things we’ll learn on these situations.

God will give us everything we want. Just like any other parents, God wants us to succeed. God wants us to have the best things the universe has to offer. God wants us to enjoy the abundance of his universe. However, there’s one thing that hinders us from receiving this grace: ungratefulness. The moment we become ungrateful we will fail to recognize God’s blessings.

I’m excited for more blessings tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment