Friday, July 2, 2010

A Journey to The $1 Million in 90 Days Challenge: Day 2 – Changed Mindset

I realized this today. We can learn a lot of stuffs from our day to day experiences. We can have business ideas in a snap. We can have new found friend in a snap. We can have new lead to our business ideas in a snap. We can have someone we can duplicate (because she’s so successful). We can really learn a lot.

How did I notice it?

I just opened my eyes and experienced the goodness of the day. Actually, it amazed me.

I received blessings after blessings. I got great ideas after great ideas. I have people that can help me and they even pointed out another people that can help the both of us.

This morning, I was thinking of building a website for my client. Of course, I remember Tito Tony’s advice to delegate tasks. So I checked out my yahoo messenger and noticed a friend (who built a website) online. I asked him if he is still doing websites. He said he loves to. So the chat went on. He discussed his previous projects so on and so forth. After the discussion, he recommended someone that can help us as well. That’s great right? The things I need come to me automatically.

Because of this experience, I’m opening my eyes for more blessings, business ideas, great people and memorable experiences.

I’m excited for my serendipity walk tomorrow! More ideas more blessings to come!

eLviN

No comments:

Post a Comment