Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Journey to The $1 Million in 90 Days Challenge: Day 14 - Realization and the Formula for Success

Here’s another realization that helped me understands the scenario in our house. The situation in our house lacks openness.

Thank God Edel is there to help me realized the problem.

The problem is I tagged my father as a failure. Everything he does, everything he did and everything he will be doing is already a failure to me.

I realized this one when Edel and I had a practice negotiating session. I could not speak during that session because I was afraid to have an emotional breakdown. I was afraid to see my father and my mother having an emotional breakdown. This is the reason for most of the time we kept quiet and let silence speaks for us in the family. Silence brought us to our current situation right now.

In order to break the wall, I need to be open. I need to do something to let them share their thoughts.

So here’s my strategy, I’ll use the cash in flash equation for success. I’ll have a focused mind, a determined heart and a focused and determined team. My team consists of my family members. I know I can’t do it alone because for the longest time, I’m doing it my way. Now thank God I realized that I have a team. I have a team to help me get the things we want for our family.

One of the reasons why I got into this challenge is to have $1M for me and for my family at this time. Also, I wanted to have that openness in our family. I know this will come true.

By the way, I re-created this blog post since my internet connection is down yesterday. My PC crashed as well while saving this Day 14 entry.



I can do this!

eLviN

No comments:

Post a Comment