Monday, July 12, 2010

A Journey to The $1 Million in 90 Days Challenge: Day 12 - Ideas

Today, I thought of a lot of ideas. The video of Jason Fried gave me a lot of fresh approaches to my existing business ideas.

First idea: How to become an MS Excel Expert. I admit. It’s been six months since I thought of this idea. I want to create an excel blog site that would teach readers how master their Microsoft Excel skills. But everytime I started it, it does not work. My mind is blocked. I thought of doing this, I thought of doing that. I thought of doing with the copywriter approach but it does not work either. I have lots of materials, I have lots of resources, I have lots of books but nothing. I don’t have an output.

It does not push me to do it. Why? I’m afraid. I’m an expert in 2003 but the latest version is 2007 (and 2010 is now available). Well, I’m starting to gain my confidence in 2007 but not compared to 2003. Give me more time, I’ll master it.

So that will be my new approach. I’ll create a journal on how to master excel 2007 the easiest way.

Second idea: Create a Laguna Bloggers Club or Laguna Online Marketer’s Club. In search for a Mastermind Group here in Laguna, I thought of starting it with my interest, which is blogging. I’m planning to setup a Laguna Bloggers Club. Well, the internet marketing workshop we’re scheduling is a good start.

Third idea: Sleep early. Well, this is part of my health awareness program. I’m doing it starting today so that tomorrow I’ll be refreshed to think of that million dollar idea. I’ll have more ideas and its action steps tomorrow.

By the way, the internet marketing workshop here in Laguna is still on. We looked for possible places here in Calamba but there’s none that passed our standards. We’ll be back in Los Banos to look for more.

Gotta sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment