Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 24 - Law of Attraction at work again!

I just finished reading All Marketers Are Liars by Seth Godin. I started a new book and so far I’m enjoying it. It is about the old and new ways of marketing. The new way focuses on internet marketing, the path I’m going to take.

Just like what I have said in yesterday’s post, I’ll read and look for more materials like this to start my job as an internet marketer. By the way, I thank Tito Tony for sharing me these awesome books! I want more.
Thanks to law of attraction, the universe gave me what I want. I got a priceless material that would help me understand social media and how we can harness its full potential for profits.

In case you want them, you may check out this link (this link contains three videos this is the first one. Social Media Doesn’t Work unless you do it right. Just put there your email address and you can see the videos. I’ll tell you they’re priceless.

By the way, the third video is my favorite. It shows us the social media map.

That’s about it for this post. I want to have more time reading Meatball Sundae by Seth Godin.

Back to reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment