Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 19: Choice requires Action

This morning, I find it so hard to wake up. Well, the typical Monday blues is kicking on my system. I understand myself because I don’t have any exciting things to do at the office today. I’ll just compile and consolidate data, make some phone calls, do some checking at the system which we’re working and eat (the last two are one of the things I love doing at work). Ooops, I forgot. I checked the TVIExpress online and found out not so good stuffs about it. Well, I just recommend you to see for yourself and look for it in the internet.

Anyway, the 7 – 4 working hours went by. I did the things I need to do to finish my day at the office. At 4:15, I left.

I went straight to Edel’s house and shared my stories for the day. The things I did at work and the research I did about TVIExpress. She was surprised to hear about TVIExpress and still we are intrigued about the selling skills our friend has. We really need to see how she sells.

Anyway, after the story, I decided to read a portion of one minute millionaire to Edel. I read this portion to her.

Practice imagining yourself enjoying an abundant lifestyle. All great fortunes started in someone’s imagination. See yourself living in the home of your dreams, enjoying ideal relationships with friends and loved ones, contributing to the world through your own unique talents and abilities. Imagine the fortune you could create and the good it could do. Believe it and you will see it.

We stopped after reading the passage above.

She asked me, what do I imagine?

Honestly, I can’t imagine a thing. As of that moment, I can’t see myself having the fortune I want. I still believe that my psychological wallet could not contain that $1M. In short, the dream does not pressure me anything at all.

Then Edel noticed my silence. And she said that she understands. She told me that I haven’t made a choice that’s why I still can’t imagine my life in the future.

She’s right.

If I already chose a path, with my intellect, with my knowledge, with my skills I can go towards that path of greatness.

My excuse? I’m not living in the city. The opportunities here are not that much as compared to the metro area. People’s lifestyle here is very much different to the lifestyles in the metro. People here do not think financial freedom that much. They still have the employee mindset where in they work for a stable company who will provide them money every 15th and 30th day of the month.

Then it struck me. If my friend who lives here in Calamba bought shares in TVIExpress, then they are thinking of their financial freedom. This idea opened my eyes to the opportunity that I’m looking for. I debunked my own thoughts (that there’s minimal opportunity here as compared to the metro). There are a lot of people here in Calamba who wants to be financially free aside from us and my friend is a living proof.

So what’s left for me to do?

Choose from my inventory lists.

I should act based on what I choose. I choose to focused on this three things, Internet Marketing Workshop in Laguna, Wealth Academy in Laguna and Website creation projects.

Act, Act, Act!

No comments:

Post a Comment