Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 26: A Helping Hand

This will be another short blog post because it is already late. I helped my mom create an office layout for their new office. Good thing, I still know how to create office layout using MS Visio.

I also helped Edel in fixing her blog. I removed some advertisements in her blog to focus more on our affiliate programs.

By the way, Edel and I created a history. We felt this certain opportunity to post our link in the official site of the Philippines (www.gov.ph). We noticed that there were no comments posted on the English version of 2010 SONA so we commented. We also created a blog post about 2010 SONA. In any minutes now until the SONA craze will subside we are expecting visitors to our blog (either from the social media or the search engines). We’ll see. In case you’re interested in reading the 2010 SONA, just visit my blog (www.elvinperia.com) or Edel’s blog (www.bit.ly/edelramilo).

By the way, tomorrow will be our second mastermind meeting here region 4.

I’ll continue my thoughts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment