Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 27 : Making My Move

Today marks my 27th day of doing the challenge. I admit I’m starting it a bit slow. A lot of the initial plans were not done. I’m constantly changing the path I’m doing on this challenge in search for that one thing that I really, really love doing.

Upon contemplating and reading Seth Godin books and listening to social media, I really want to make my own online business.

And because of that I have made my move. I’ll be following Seth and Don’s (Social Profit) advice. I created a facebook page for one particular product that I loved and really worth sharing. I’m seeing that we will be having 200 people liking this page by August 1 as I continue posting three to five posts per day. A lot of interactions will be happen on this page as we see people being healed and being blessed by the daily dose of Godwhispers.

That’s my first page.

Second, we are now more focused in bringing more people to the Feast Laguna. Again just like the Godwhispers facebook page we will be promoting the Feast Laguna. Here’s our strategy. We are incorporating the various thank you messages received from the love offering envelopes to have daily posts and daily interactions in Feast Laguna facebook page. We will be placing 10 thank you notes (or 10 inspirational messages) every day. So that would be 50 messages per week then promote the event on Thursdays or Fridays. The goal here is to have five to ten new people per week coming from the facebook page and/or the Feast Laguna website.

By the way, we will be doing audience targeting. How? We will promote on those people who follow Bo Sanchez for both Godwhispers and Feast Laguna (with Laguna as geographical location).

After this, we will be starting to feature another page which contains our own product. I downloaded software to aid me on this so this will be very fun thing to do! :D

Ooops. I forgot to take note that I admire Bo Sanchez for replying everytime I emailed him. He really values relationships. I like that. He is truly a blessing.

That’s it. I’ll keep you posted on the 200 people by August 1. The current status? 192 people to go.

This will be the start of me becoming an internet marketer!

No comments:

Post a Comment