Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Journey to The $1 Million in 90 Days Challenge: Day 3 - Serendipity Walk + Business Ideas

Today, I had a serendipity walk/jog. I never had this jog in Calamba before. This morning was the first. Most of my jogging activities were in UP Los Banos.

Here are the things I realize. Most of the business establishments here in Calamba have the same products. I saw lots of bakeries, lots of flower shops, lots of funeral parlor, lots of art signs. I wonder if they still earn that much with that kind of competition. They need to stand out if they want to succeed. Maybe, they just created the same line of business when they noticed that their neighbor is doing well in that line of business. They have this line, “if they can do it I can do it as well”. Will they succeed in following other’s line of business? It is something to think about but I don’t want to focus on it.

Anyway, I had a great walk. I did some incantations which are suggested by Anthony Robbins in his Daily Magic Get the Edge and Personal Power II Audio Program. I prayed as well while jogging, it gave me a boost to witness God’s awesome creation.

Also, I had tons of great ideas for achieving my goal. First, I’ll be hosting an event here in Laguna. I will be conducting an Internet Marketing Workshop here in Laguna. I just prepared some teasers. Hopefully I’ll release them not later than Monday. Second idea is to have my girlfriend’s nephew to paint some greeting cards for events. I texted this idea to my mentor and to my surprise he said that this project is a pot of gold! Wow.

I guess that’s about it for this day. I had a fun day.

Excited for tomorrow’s activities!


 PS. I got my own copy of The One Minute Millionaire book. I’ll look for Success Principles tomorrow in Festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment