Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Journey to The $1 Million in 90 Days Challenge: Day 13 - Dreams Part 1

Here’s the first list of my dreams. This is the reason why I’m doing this 90 day challenge. Within the week, I’ll compile pictures, I’ll hire a graphic artist to arrange it and definitely have it framed!

Before I write this down on this journal let me share to you the dream guidelines suggested by Bo Sanchez. In making our dreams, it should be MAGIC – Measurable, Ambitious, Godly, Imaginative, and Complete.
So with these guidelines here are my short term dreams.

Have a happy family by having an open communication to each other starting August 2010. To have a family where every member can share stories of successes and failures freely. Every one listens when someone is sharing. Every issue is freely shared. Every idea is acknowledged. Every discussion leads to a better relationship. Everyone works to improve the current situation of the family.

Have a very exciting chapel wedding with my Edel here in Calamba on the 4th quarter of 2011. After the wedding we will be bringing in our family members to Hong Kong Disneyland for a wonderful experience. A month after, we will be having the greatest wedding reception for our friends and mentors.

Have my first one million dollars by end of September 2010 through the use of internet with the guidance of my mentor Tony Hilado. The business ideas I have starting today are worth millions of dollars. The first book about relationship will be released end August will get a thousand hits in one day. Those readers will get inspired by the story.

Edel and I will conquer the world by travelling around the world after the Internet Marketing Workshop scheduled September this year. Our adventure will start in Cebu to meet our mentor Tony Hilado and the Mastermind Group.

Tomorrow I’ll discuss business ideas. :D

Excited for tomorrow’s activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment