Friday, July 16, 2010

A Journey to The $1 Million in 90 Days Challenge: Day 16 - Act!

Yesterday I just have said that I have a focused mind. My mind will be focusing on these three potential businesses: (1) Internet Marketing Workshop in Laguna, (2) International Marketing Group – Wealth Academy and (3) Online Clubs of Bo Sanchez.

Well, for the past couple of days, I’m proud to say that I’m doing my best to focus on these three tasks. So here’s my update.

Internet Marketing Workshop. We have found a venue and we already submitted the photos as well as our assessment of the place. We’ll be looking for additional venue while preparing for the detailed expense and projected income statement for the event. I received a not so good news from Jomar that Bo Sanchez may not be able to promote the event but the good news is instead of 1/3 profit split it will be 50-50 split. Also, the marketing efforts will be a sole responsibility of Jomar and me. This would definitely help me practice my marketing skills. Next steps will be the preparation of the detailed income and expense statement.

Wealth Academy. We have created a website to promote wealth academy. What is Wealth Academy? Wealth Academy is a program developed by IMG CEO Noel Arandilla designed to help Filipinos increase their financial literacy. The site aims to educate Filipinos even if they cannot go to the seminar to attend the Wealth Academy Series. We will be bringing the concepts in their email soon. We’re setting it up in such a way the information available in that site will become viral. We’re looking at 500 subscribers in 15 days after launch.

Online Clubs of Bo Sanchez. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been posting Godwhispers in my facebook page. This time, I’m conquering offline friends as well. This is made possible with the use of my mobile phone. This has been already setup, so in case I found this inside my comfort zone, I’ll replace this with either Real Estate or Book writing. 

One more thing, I’m proud to say that the communication lines in my family are starting to improve. My mom started to open up her feelings for my father. I told her my side as well. We discussed some minor plans on how to improve our situation so we’ll see how things will work out.

Please pray for me. I’ll be very positive on this one.

Okay. It’s getting late.

See you tomorrow! It would be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment