Monday, July 5, 2010

A Journey to The $1 Million in 90 Days Challenge: Day 5 - Everything I need comes to me

This is a powerful incantation. Everything I need comes to me.

I experienced this incantation’s awesome power today.

First, I said to myself that I’ll be going out of the office at 4pm to accompany Edel to Los Banos to have their printer fixed. That thing happened even if I had an emergency call at 3:30PM with my boss (unexpectedly). At 3:44PM we haven’t talked about the issues regarding our service report which is the main purpose of our discussion. 3:45PM we started talking about it. I’m starting to feel nervous but I said this incantation on my mind. At 3:59PM, my boss told me that someone is calling her for an important meeting. Wow! Everything I need comes to me.

Second, we brought the printer to the shop then we looked for a computer shop for the Laguna Internet Marketing Workshop. Since we believe in the powerful incantation we got a computer shop with 33 powerful computers, a good comfort room (a requirement) and the best location at a very affordable price. Call that wow moment! We’re in a roll.

Third, we looked for a location where the mentor will be staying for the workshop. You won’t believe this but we found one. Less than 5 minute jeepney drive away from the computer shop at a very affordable price as well. Imagine that!

Wow. Definitely, this is one of the greatest days of my life so far! :D

Excited for the things that will happen tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment