Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 44 : Sickness and 27 Million Pesos

Today I didn’t come to work due to coughs and colds.

Anyway, it was a good opportunity for me to rest. So I slept. I ate food to my heart’s content. I drank medicine and I watched movie in my PC.

I also sent a SMS to my friends to keep me sane from my isolation. I don’t want my family members to have colds too.

I sent Fr. Louie a message that I can go to his parish today. To give you a background, Fr. Louie is the parish priest of St. Augustine Parish here in Parian Calamba Laguna.

So at 8PM, my family went to the church to meet Fr Louie.

We talked to him and discussing to him why I’m doing this. I told him that I’m part of 1 million in 90-day challenge.

Then I asked him, how much does it cost to renovate the parish?

He said a whopping 27 million pesos.

Wow. I never expect that this would cost this much.

Then he showed me the artist perspective. Here's the artist perspective of the church. I’ll also post the current photo of the church.


I know I can do this. 

Believing,

No comments:

Post a Comment