Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 45 : Contemplating with Questions

After contemplating on the project for the St. Augustine Parish I asked myself the following questions. Also, I’ll ask these questions to the parish priest as well for us to align with our goals and objectives. Well, I guess this can also help other people to ask the right questions to get the right answers before jumping to any conclusion. By the way, these are random questions running through my head so please bear with me if these are not arranged in a beautiful manner.
  • How do we define success?
  • If we accomplished our goals of raising this fund, would that make us successful people?
  • Why do we want to change?
  • What benefits do we receive after changing?
  • Why do other people want to help/buy from us?
  • What do we offer that other competitors do not?
  • What is our story?
  • Why do we need to raise that much?
  • What do we gain or lose after achieving our goals?
  • What are the available resources that we can use?
  • When can we complete this?
  • Why are we doing this?
  • What can be used as our leverage?
  • How can we attract the right people that can help us achieve our goal?
  • How badly do I want to achieve this?

I believe that aligning with our goals is the first step this includes the creation of our big emotional why. The emotional why would help us move forward in reaching our goals. With the questions I listed above, I’m hitting the big reason why I want to do this. Honestly, right now I’m having a hard time contemplating the answers to my own questions. I guess I’ll give it a day to think about it.

Contemplating,

No comments:

Post a Comment