Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 40 : Questions and Random Thoughts

Question. When is the best time to trust someone?

We learned that like attracts like. We attract people that have the same mindset as ours. We attract people that have the same wavelength as ours. But not all have the same blueprint as ours. In some cases, our positivity are misinterpreted and taken advantage of.

Just like what happened to Edel. She was harassed. Her kindness was taken advantage of.

What should we do in such situation?

Here’s another situation.

You want to help someone. You have the resources. You have the skills. You have the talents. You have everything that he/she needs. However, at the back of your mind, you’re thinking that if I give this or that, it will create a dependency that would really worsen the situation. The lesson will not be learned. The person will totally depend on you. No more work, no more actions, no more decisions, nothing.

How can we teach someone a lesson?

If we don’t give them, either they’ll be mad at us or guilt will run in our heads. I know, the solution is to teach them. What if they don’t want to learn? What they really want is to depend on you, what would you do?
I know I have the answers to these questions but most of the time it is difficult to choose. It is very difficult to decide.

But I need to decide. We need to decide and we need to stick to that decision.


PS. By the way, tomorrow I’ll be discussing a project to one of the parish priest of one chapel I’m planning to help. I’ll use my talents and skills to help renovate a chapel near our place. I’m excited for tomorrow! Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment