Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 43 : Results Oriented Business

I talked to Tito Tony and I realized that I really missed talking to him. I missed his empowerment for a couple of days of no communication or whatsoever. We’re both very busy in our businesses.

Anyway, I’m glad that I talked to him once again. I got his empowerment. I got his wisdom once again. Hooray!

I was amazed how Tito Tony and the group in Cebu manage to help businesses. He develops satisfied customers. Here’s how they’re doing it.

By the way, Tito Tony’s strength is his network and his Marketing Ideas. So he uses this one as leverage.
They attract businesses by giving them new marketing ideas. They create website for them and not charge them until they meet their goals (in the form of sales, number of customers etc). In short, the business ventures they’re entering are win-win situation both in Tito Tony and their business partners.

This scenario enlightened me last night.

Why?

Accepting a client and having a domain for him (for free) would really push me (or my team) to the reach that extra mile for me to have a breakeven. Well the charge for the website is limited but the experience I’m getting on these kinds of ventures is priceless.

Now, I’ll be shifting my mindset from a website developer into a results oriented marketer. Good thing I got to talk to Tito Tony before talking to people I’m going to help.

Pursuing great customer service,

No comments:

Post a Comment