Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 35 : Automation

While I’m doing this post, I’m currently sending an email message to all the attendees of the event on Saturday. In case you didn’t know yet, I’m a virtual assistant. What do I do? I’m sending emails to people who are inquiring on a particular event. As of the moment, I handle three events, two this august and one on September. This keeps me busy for the past couple of days (actually months).
So how did I do it? How do I automate it?

Well, I have this message that will be sent to 200+ email addresses. It would be a lot of work right? Good thing is I have a tool here in my PC where in I can send messages to a lot of email addresses. With just a few clicks of a button, viola, I’m multitasking – writing this post and sending email at the same time.

Isn’t it great?

Yes it is. It made my life easier. By doing automation, it is like delegating a task to someone else.

I know you can do that too.

Leverage automation for future success.

Until tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment