Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 37 : Law of Reciprocity

I have been exposed to too much work. 

But I'm having a great time in helping others. I sacrificed my deliverables for the day just to help someone in need. Doing something unusual creates a certain value that cannot be repaid. In short, priceless.

Here are the things I did today.

I helped someone with her excel formula. Based on my calculations, if she manually computed it, it would take her 30-45 minutes. My solution? Less than 1 minute. 

I created a how to video for a report generation using a screen capture program. That video will save roughly 12 hours of my time (in the future) just to answer questions about how to troubleshoot the process. 

I taught my sister how to construct a chord in piano. I taught her the fundamental of chord formula to know the notes of a particular chord e.g. F#Maj7. 

I realized that there's so much to gain when giving. Law of Reciprocity at work. 

zzzzzz,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment