Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 38 : Longest Day

It's 1:52AM and I'm still awake.

In 8 minutes time, I should be resting to recharge myself..

This has been one of the longest days I had.

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to accompany Edel in her classes in Diliman.

While waiting for Edel's class to end, I went to Gateway to look for books. I bought two! Viral Loop and The Referral Engine. I started reading Viral Loop and the stories written in that book were astonishing! I got a 20% discounts on both books. By the way, National Bookstore is still on sale until Aug 21.

On our way back to Laguna, there's a discussion about Kindle. I'm thinking of buying one, what do you think?

We attended the Feast Laguna. We were blessed with the talk. Actually, it's a new series entitled T3 which stands for Time, Talent and Treasure. Major lesson learned, in everything we do, we need to give our all to get the maximum results. We've heard this before and good thing, this talk reminded us that we really need to be serious and 100% focus on the things we want.

Edel and I accompanied Edel's sister to their reunion. We met a lot of her classmates and learned a lot from the discussion, mostly politics. I recalled conspiracy of the rich during the discussion.

Okay. Time's up.

I'll post more stories tomorrow and watch out for the Godwhispers facebook page. Something good is brewing.

zzzzzz,

eLviN

No comments:

Post a Comment