Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 47 : I’m starting to like greeting everyone good morning!


For the past couple of days, I’m sending everyone a good morning message. It felt so good seeing them reply to my message. Some of them are sending back quotes that inspire me. Some of them are replying with a “how are you message?” These replies really felt good.

In fact, what made me feel better is we will be having a date with one person that replied to my short message. We scheduled it this coming Wednesday. We’ll have a little chit chat on what’s going on with each other’s life. So I’m looking forward to it.

I also encountered no response (in fact most of them) but hey that’s okay. As long as my message was received and my message made them feel that someone remembers them. That’s fine with me. No response should not stop me from doing the right thing right?
So tomorrow, I’ll do this again!

See yah on tomorrow’s post!


By the way, before I forgot. I’ll be interviewing the parish priest tomorrow. I have my camera to take more photos of the place to fix the site.


No comments:

Post a Comment